I have been thinking a lot recently about my priorities. I don't think that things are too far gone as far as my life priorities are concerned, I just think that I have some things that I need to re-prioritize or move around on the list a bit. Here are the things on my list right now in no particular order (I don't have the ordered nailed which is part of my problem):
- Health (I really need to work out)
- Future Plans
Those are the most general categories so that I don't bore you.
In thinking through the different aspects of my life I have realized a few things:
- It's important to prioritize
- The priorities may shift
- I am weak in the area of prioritizing
- I need to sit down with Mary and prioritize our lives
- Plans need to be made, "if you aim at nothing you are sure to hit it"
What do you do? How do you prioritize? Do you take a day and think through your goals? Do you reevaluate ever month? What areas of your life are top priority right now?