Decisions Worth Making
This past weekend my father-in-law, brother-in-law, nephew and I went on our 1st annual "Guys Trip". We went camping in Prineville and spent the time shooting guns, cooking, cleaning, swimming and talking.
Some of my time there was spent in reflection/prayer about decisions I'm facing with and for my family and life. I thought I would give you a quick breakdown:
- We NEED to find a church and get plugged in. I want to teach (small groups) again...
- Mary and I have been talking about moving to a bigger place closer to family...
- One goal I set at the beginning of the year was that within 5 years I would be working for myself. What else can I be doing to make that happen?
- I need to spend more dedicated time with Mary. Just her and I falling more in love, not distracted by every day things.
- How can I be more "others" focused? Mary and I bend toward being self focused, how can we shift our focus to others?